The Fern Residency, Jodhpur Includes
The Fern Residency, Jodhpur Overview
Resort Location - 1B/A, Police Line, Next To Loco Shed Road, Subhash Chowk, Ratanada, Jodhpur
Check-in Time - 02:00 PM
Check-out Time - 12:00 PM
Business travelers visiting the Blue City can have an exotic experience by staying at The Fern Residency, Jodhpur. The world-famous Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhavan Palace, and Jodhpur Railway Station are all in quite close to the property. The striking location also allows tourists to travel with friends and family to consider this resort as a stay option. One can find an amalgamation of conventional motifs and modern designs in the property buildings. Along with complimentary WiFi and an outdoor swimming pool, the stay has a gym, a conference room, tour desk, and baggage storage. For a hygienic stay, the staff daily clean the rooms and the common areas. The sanitizer dispensers have been placed in all common areas such as front desk, receptions, and elevators.
For dining Ocean overlooks Jodhpur city and serves a wide variety of local and international cuisine. The View is a grill and barbecue restaurant that also specializes in North Indian savories. The ROS (Republic Of Sound) is the in-house pub and watering hole of choice.
Along with your lavish stay, indulge in the astonishing camel safari amidst the beautiful Thar Desert. Relish with delicious breakfast and lip-smacking delicacies in The Fern Residency Jodhpur.
Highlights of The Fern Residency, Jodhpur:
1.Accomodation with complimentary breakfast
2.Camel Safari at Thar Desert
3.Flat @ 10% off on Food & Beverages
How to Reach The Fern Residency, Jodhpur?
The resort is around 4 km and 3.5 km from Jodhpur Airport and Jodhpur Railway Station respectively. Either public or private transportation can be availed to reach the location. Parking space for private vehicles is available within the premises.
- There are 2 rooms category at resort which has popular dining options and acclaimed hospitality. Inspired by our Rajput heritage, the hotel balances traditional motifs and styles with modern design. There are all basic amenities like LCD, attached bathroom, 24 hour hot & cold water, work desk, full length closet, in-room dining, digital in-room safe, ironing board, hair dryer, tea/coffee making facility, minibar and eco-friendly bathroom amenities
- WINTER GREEN ROOM - 25 square feet room which has twin, queen bed option. Modern yet simple in design, these rooms overlook the Sun City and with its complete amenities give you the feeling of a home away from home.
- FERN CLUB ROOM - 285 square feet room that has access to The Fern Club lounge, personalized service, complimentary snacks and beverages and offers twin, king and queen bed options.
- Flat @ 10% off on Food & Beverages
- Buffet Breakfast (Multicuisine) in the restaurant
- Buffet Lunch & Dinner can be availed at an extra cost on A-la-carte basis
- Camel Safari of 30 minutes at Thar Desert
- Sanitizer (For hygienic and sanitized stay)
- Wireless Internet Connectivity
- Satellite Television
- Room Service
- Doctor on call
- Laundry Service
- 24 hour room service
Things To Carry
- Sanitizer (For extra safety)
- Thrillophilia vouchers
- Valid ID Proof
- Extra pair of clothes
- Comfortable clothes
- A room can accommodate a maximum of 2 people at a time along with a child below 5 years of age.
- Special rates are not applicable over Janmashtami, Ganesh Chaturthi, and other festival holidays, over long holiday weekends, during the Diwali period, over Christmas-New Year between 21st December & 5th January.
- Special Rates are valid from 01 April 2020 - 30 September 2020.
- The buffet starts from :30 AM and is available up to 10:30 AM in the morning.
- For a hygienic stay, the staff daily clean the rooms and the common areas.
- The sanitizer dispensers have been placed in all common areas such as front desk, receptions, and elevators.
- You have to Reach Camel Safari Point on your own by either availing taxi or shared vehicle.
- Additional offers are available for an extended stay of more than 1 Night. Hit "Send Enquiry" to know more.
- There are dustbins everywhere to throw stuff as the place is very strict about cleanliness and travelers littering may be fined.
- Plucking of flowers/fruits is strictly prohibited in-house or in the surrounding areas
- Meals are not served in the rooms. Guests are requested to take meals only at the restaurant.
- Guests are advised not to leave the premises on foot after 9:00 PM.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
The Fern Residency, Jodhpur: Cancellation Policy
- If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made -15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0- days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get cancelled. In such cases operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However a cash refund will not be applicable for the same.
- Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
The Fern Residency, Jodhpur: Refund Policy
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveller's thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash
The Fern Residency, Jodhpur: Booking Confirmation Policy
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.