Parasailing In Jaisalmer Includes
Parasailing In Jaisalmer Overview
Location: Sam Sand Dunes, Jaisalmer
Jaisalmer implies to a striking tourist spot in Rajasthan, is composed of elegant forts and sand that one gets to behold along when in Jaisalmer. The location fills does not just impart a great spot for exploring and sightseeing, but the location is also ideal for a number of fun-filled and adventurous activities that can be carried out with your dear ones, when in Jaisalmer.
Enthral with parasailing in Jaisalmer that fills your heart with unending memories. The parasailing activity is fun & uncertain and we can bet you don’t want to miss out your chance!
About the Parasailing In Jaisalmer:
Activity Timing: 10:00 AM to 05:30 PM
The package lets you get over the fear of height with trying Parasailing that takes you high up in the desert of Jaisalmer.
The duration of the activity is 30 minutes where the parasailing would take 3-5 minutes of immense adventure.
This parasailing activity is conducted on the ground under the instruction of qualified instructors who would guide you throughout the activity.
Safety equipments are provided along to ensure maximum safety of the participants.
How to reach?
The activity location is approximately 35 KM from Jaisalmer City Center. It is easily accessible by both private and public transportation.
Things To Carry
- Thrillophilia voucher (can present mobile voucher)
- Valid ID proof for each member
- Personal toiletries and medication (if any)
- Warm and comfortable clothes
- Comfortable shoes
- Water bottles, backpack, energy bars/snacks, etc.
- Sunscreen lotion
- Cap or hat
- Rates might change from 23 December 201 to 5 January 2020 and during the festive season.
- For safety purpose, this activity is not recommended for women who more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery or has a broken leg/arm or chronic back or neck pains.
- Please note that the maximum weight of any passenger should not exceed 120 kg.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather condition. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are not allowed to any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot.
- Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
Parasailing In Jaisalmer: Cancellation Policy
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get cancelled. In such cases operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However a cash refund will not be applicable for the same.
- Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
Parasailing In Jaisalmer: Refund Policy
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 15 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveller's thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash
Parasailing In Jaisalmer: Booking Confirmation Policy
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.