Raj Vilas Palace Includes
Raj Vilas Palace Overview
Resort Location: Public Park, Civil Lines, opp. Old RTO Office, Shardul Colony, Bikaner
Check-in time: 12:00 PM
Check-out time: 12:00 PM
This building known as Raj Vilas Palace was built in the year 1866 and originally used to house the Resident and Agent to the Governor-General of India. During the reign of Maharaja Ganga Singhji of Bikaner, the Resident was withdrawn and this building was used as a State House to house/accommodate visiting Heads of States. Rajvilas Palace has now been converted into a grand and opulent structure. It boasts of almost all facilities and is a perfect place for a visit when traveling to Bikaner. The facilities offered by the hotel add convenience to the guests. They comprise of secretarial services, laundry, doctor on call, safe deposit lockers, swimming pool, health club, beauty parlor, sauna and steam bath, and acceptance of major credit cards. Guests can avail the complimentary WiFi along with a Doctor on call available at the stay. The sanitizer dispensers have been placed in all common areas such as front desk, receptions, and elevators
Make your evening more delicious with the scrumptious meals for the dinner. The dining facilities offered at the hotel include a multi-cuisine restaurant which is centrally air-conditioned and is a true delight. The property also offers a rejuvenating spa to relax your body and mind with your loved ones along with discounted vouchers for F&B services and beauty parlor bill.
Highlights of Raj Vilas Palace, Bikaner :
- Complimentary 2 Bottles of cocktail worth INR 500
2. Flat @ 25% off on Food & Beverages
3. Flat @ 20% off on Spa Sessions
4. Flat @ 15% off on Beauty Parlour Bill
How to Reach Raj Vilas Palace, Bikaner?
Hotel Raj Palace is a 10-minute drive from Lallgarh Palace, Lallgarh Fort, and Junagarh Fort. Bikaner Railway Station is 1.5 km away while Jaipur Airport is 230 km from the hotel. Either public or private transportation can be availed to reach the location. Parking space for private vehicles is available.
- DELUXE ROOMS- WIth a beautiful view of the city the double/triple sharing room comes with a king-size bed along with that there are all basic amenities like a minibar, cable/satellite TV, and an en suite bathroom with free toiletries, Hairdryer, Air conditioning, room service, Wifi, etc along with that it has a city view as well which delight to see.
- Complimentary 2 Bottles of cocktail worth INR 500
- Flat @ 25% off on Food & Beverages
- Buffet Breakfast (Multi Cuisine) in the restaurant
- Buffet Dinner (North Indian Cuisine) in the restaurant
- Lunch can be availed at an extra cost on A-la-carte basis
- Flat @ 20% off on Spa Sessions
- Flat @ 15% off on Beauty Parlour Bill
- Sanitizer (For hygienic and sanitized stay)
- Wireless Internet Connectivity
- Satellite Television
- Room Service
- Doctor on call
- Laundry Service
- 24 hour room service
Things To Carry
- Sanitizer (For extra safety)
- Thrillophilia vouchers
- Valid ID Proof
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Comfortable clothes
- Children below 5 years of age will not be charged.
- Children Between 5-12 are chargeable and provided with an extra mattress.
- Children above 12 will be counted as an adult.
- Special Rates are valid from till Sept 2020.
- The Special Rates are valid on each day till validation time.
- The buffet starts at 0:30 AM and is available up to 10:30 AM in the morning and 0:30 PM to 10:30 PM in the evening.
- For a hygienic stay, the staff daily clean the rooms and the common areas.
- The sanitizer dispensers have been placed in all common areas such as front desk, receptions, and elevators.
- Additional offers are available for an extended stay of more than 1 Night. Hit "Send Enquiry" to know more.
- There are dustbins everywhere to throw stuff as the place is very strict about cleanliness and travelers littering may be fined.
- Plucking of flowers/fruits is strictly prohibited in-house or in the surrounding areas
- Meals are not served in the rooms. Guests are requested to take meals only at the restaurant.
- In the case of snow & rain, Barbecue/Bonfire services cannot be entertained.
- Guests are advised not to leave the premises on foot after 9:00 PM
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
Raj Vilas Palace: Cancellation Policy
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get cancelled. In such cases operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However a cash refund will not be applicable for the same.
- Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
Raj Vilas Palace: Refund Policy
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveller's thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash
Raj Vilas Palace: Booking Confirmation Policy
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.