Get spellbound by the beauty of Udaipur which is a mélange of several historical and pilgrimage sites. Be it the serene Lake Pichola or buzzing Fatehsagar Lake here, you will never all short of alluring beauties. Referred to as the City of Lakes, Udaipur is an ideal destination adorned with rich grandeur and monuments. One of the perfect places to savour the traditional culture and lip-smacking delicacies.
Unlike other parts of Rajasthan, Udaipur is filled with serenity. Away from the urban chaos, it is a blend of regal beauty, elevated slopes and picturesque panorama. Udaipur is also known as the “City of Lakes” because of the presence of numerous interconnected natural lakes in and around the city. The “City of Lakes” is also profoundly called the “White City” because the Rajput style Palaces and Forts in Udaipur are made up of white marbles. Additionally, houses and other structures of the city are also dressed in white.
About the tour:
- Famed as the Venice of the East this heritage city is a perfect getaway for a lovely experience.
- This tour package of 3 days and 2 nights is an amazing balance of natural and man-made marvels.
- Features a comfortable stay where you can delve in ultimate leisure time.
- You need not worry about travel as we have got you covered.
- With this beautifully tailored package, you will be witnessing each and every explored corner of the city.
- With this package, you can soak all of Udaipur at once.
- Sightseeing includes Lake Pichola, Sri Eklingji Temple, City Palace and Museum, Fatehsagar Lake, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir, and various other sites.
- While breakfast is included in the tour package, you can order lunch and dinner at an additional cost.
- Savour some of the most amazing Rajasthani delicacies, as well as international cuisines during the tour.
About safety and hygiene:
- Sightseeing and transfers in a private cab throughout.
- The driver will be carrying a Covid negative report with them.
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitisers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff