Camping In Jaisalmer With Jeep Safari Overview
Check-in time: 04:00 PM
Check out time: 10:00 AM
The city of Jaisalmer additionally goes about as the monitor to western Rajasthan (and India's) frontier. Perched near the border of Pakistan outskirts and in nearness to the Thar Desert, this city beckons travelers from far and wide. The city's most unmistakable milestone is the Jaisalmer Fort, likewise called Sonar Qila (Golden Fort). Dissimilar to most different strongholds in India, Jaisalmer Fort isn't only a vacation spot. It houses shops, inns and old Havelis (homes) where ages keep on living.
About the Activity:
Make your vacation a special one with this exciting jeep and camel safari with camping (depending on the package selected). Explore the amazing beauty of the Thar desert with camel safari Enjoy a delicious cup of tea in the middle of the desert with your loved ones.
After sunset, you’ll be served dinner before bedding down for the night. Enjoy overnight camping in the desert. The next day, enjoy a delicious warm breakfast. Jeep Safari can either be provided to you on day 1 or day 2.
How To Reach:
The stay is located in Sam Sand Dunes Jaisalmer and can be easily accessed by public or private transport.
Camping In Jaisalmer With Jeep Safari Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival and Stay with cultural program
- Arrival with the welcoming ceremony of Tikka Dastoor with a non-alcoholic beverage.
- Camel safari in the desert with an option of either enjoying sunrise or sunset.
- Visit Sunset Point.
- Post camel safari, refreshments will be served.
- Amazing bonfire and experience of the local culture like Folk dance and music, service bar and DJ party.
- Rest in comfortable tented accommodations having washrooms attached with running hot/cold water facility.
Day 2 - Departure
- Wake up and enjoy the shade of morning sunshine.
- Enjoy the delicious breakfast and depart to Jaisalmer.